k12 15" Steels, trims & Tyres FOR SALE

Just stuck some alloys on the Missus Micra, so now I've got a set of 4 steel wheels with trims & tyres off of a K12 (SE) cheap to a good home... All the tyres have at least 4mm of tread on them, 1 of the trims has some light scuffing on it.

A cheep way of getting several thousand miles of motoring!! :k12yellow

Any offers considered (just don't be rude!). Could probably deliver if in Hant's, Surrey, west Sussex.

Tazmaniac said:
Just stuck some alloys on the Missus Micra, so now I've got a set of 4 steel wheels with trims & tyres off of a K12 (SE) cheap to a good home... All the tyres have at least 4mm of tread on them, 1 of the trims has some light scuffing on it.

A cheep way of getting several thousand miles of motoring!! :k12yellow

Any offers considered (just don't be rude!). Could probably deliver if in Hant's, Surrey, west Sussex.
Hi how much are the wheels for sale and are they fitted with 175/60 r15 tyres,and is it possible to phone you,I am close to Ringwood, Kind regards john

k12blue said:
Hi how much are the wheels for sale and are they fitted with 175/60 r15 tyres,and is it possible to phone you,I am close to Ringwood, Kind regards john. hope this message reaches you

k12 wheels

unable to contact you, please phone 01202 827903, Kind regards john

Back