K11SS & Scottish-SR's Big Night Out

WOOOOOOOO We are going to Silver Nightclub, asked K10Daz to go, but he said no, ya jobby :p

Been drinking Vodka (Scottish-SR) & Strongbow (Me) since 6pm. A little away with it now, Should be a good night. Pics and maybe films to follow if we can remember.

Anyone who reads this.....HA, you stayed in tonight!!!

Lots of Luv......The Scottish Man Whores.....(Including Fraz)!!!!!

Bit of a struggle to get to glasgow from here when im half cut! Plus my missus will be home later ;-)

Well mate, if that is aimed at Stephen, fair enough. If it is aimed at me (Scottish-Sr) then tough luck as am single,lmao!!!

Scottish-SR's & K11SS Big Night Out

Well as promised here is some pics (and videos) of our antics last night.

First of all we got a picture with the nice ticket examiner from the train...
mestephentrainconductorll5.jpg

Once again, Stephen excelled himself and got chucked out the club at 2am. So we went to talk to the Strathclyde Police finest. We even got some pics...

stephenpoliceru1.jpg

mepolicelp0.jpg

Then we decided to go and get a kebab..as you do!

On the way up we found a bin that got "pimped" Westwood styleee.

mebinlb8.jpg

Then there was a pole which I decided to try and climb.

mepolenr6.jpg

That pretty much concludded the night. Apart from standing freezing our asses off for an hour waiting for a taxi. We did end up talking to 2 nice girls in French mind you.lol.

Vids as well, couple from in the club. And one of Stephen with the Police, it was meant to be taking a pic but ended up a vid,lol.

Cheers Darren, check out the vid of Stephen and the Police, its funny! I propose that myself and Stephen take any MSC members on a night out in Glasgow.... you will not be disapointed,lol.

Back