K11's on Carsales

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
HAHA Holy **** I've never seen one advertised for more than 7K. That's a nice find there; should keep an eye on it to see how quick/far the price drops.

If it were vacuum sealed from the day it left the factory then maybe, just maybe would it be worth that. Dreamin'.

Edit: Also I see the "Motorkhana ready" micra has dropped $1200 off it's price so far. He'd be better off selling bits of it off and selling the shell (which looks pretty clean) for a bit less.

---dens

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"HAHA Holy **** I've never seen one advertised for more than 7K. That's a nice find there; should keep an eye on it to see how quick/far the price drops.

If it were vacuum sealed from the day it left the factory then maybe, just maybe would it be worth that. Dreamin'.

---dens

Theres one for $7990 below it in Warragul 72,000k and again cvt.
with that pricing your into k12 territory and dreaming you'll ever get that much. If I was speninding that sorta money I would go the k12 no matter how hideous it looks haha.

CMF_jeff8022

» CMF Member
Jon_95SLX WROTE:

"Depends on many things jeff. How many k's? Serviced? Clean? What did you pay for yours?

180k.. very clear car... 16 white rally wheel X 4 new tyres, 2" exhaust from cat back with aftermarket muffler, aftermarket extractors, cneretral locking, immobiliser, fog light, and carbon fibre styled bonnet finish, with 1 year registration with RWC.. super s.. paid 4900.. am i pay to much..?

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
jeff8022 WROTE:

"180k.. very clear car... 16 white rally wheel X 4 new tyres, 2" exhaust from cat back with aftermarket muffler, aftermarket extractors, cneretral locking, immobiliser, fog light, and carbon fibre styled bonnet finish, with 1 year registration with RWC.. super s.. paid 4900.. am i pay to much..?

Ahh so you've got that car now. Seems that car's been passed around a fair bit. Given it came with a year's reg you probably haven't done too badly, but it's still on the high side. There's really no point worrying about it now since you've already bought it though..

It's been down to <a href="http://tinyurl.com/micrawinton">Winton at least once</a>... (scroll down 2/3rds down the page) ;)

---dens

CMF_jeff8022

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"jeff8022 WROTE:

"180k.. very clear car... 16 white rally wheel X 4 new tyres, 2" exhaust from cat back with aftermarket muffler, aftermarket extractors, cneretral locking, immobiliser, fog light, and carbon fibre styled bonnet finish, with 1 year registration with RWC.. super s.. paid 4900.. am i pay to much..?"</div>

Ahh so you've got that car now. Seems that car's been passed around a fair bit. Given it came with a year's reg you probably haven't done too badly, but it's still on the high side. There's really no point worrying about it now since you've already bought it though..

It's been down to <a href="http://tinyurl.com/micrawinton">Winton at least once</a>... (scroll down 2/3rds down the page) ;)

---dens

you are right..!! anyway, i like that car and suit me..!!

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
Jon_95SLX WROTE:

"Cheap Super S!

body looks a tad neglected though

Yeah looks like there's a couple of scratches here and there but honestly if it's been well maintained mechanically then that's pretty reasonable with it being under $3K. The pictures obviously won't show anything but that's definitely worth a look for people keen on a Super-S.

---dens

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
deNs WROTE:

"Jon_95SLX WROTE:

"Cheap Super S!

body looks a tad neglected though"</div>

Yeah looks like there's a couple of scratches here and there but honestly if it's been well maintained mechanically then that's pretty reasonable with it being under $3K. The pictures obviously won't show anything but that's definitely worth a look for people keen on a Super-S.

---dens

Agree with you on that, bodywork you can fix. Considering how many super s's are around its worth it for 2700 neg!

CMF_Jon (2)

» CMF Member
Littlebear's white Super S on Carsales

http://tinyurl.com/256t4rh

9121400.jpg

Back