k11

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
hi all,

does anyone have or know of a k11 for sale?

i am after a 3 door L model,

it has to be 3 door and it would really help if it didn't have a sun roof.

it doesn't need to be running, i am just after the shell so minimal dents and rust would help too.

oh and if its red then that would be useful.

i want a really cheap one, so anyone have an MOT failure or something let me know. thanks

its a shame your so far away i know of an L reg red one 3 door dont recall a sunroof it was £665 not sure if thats cheap as you wanted.

Umm I've got a dented one, most of them are on removable panels like front wings, it is a red one though, very little rust apart from common crossmember rust. Long MoT and Tax. No sunroof. £500

its a shame your so far away i know of an L reg red one 3 door dont recall a sunroof it was £665 not sure if thats cheap as you wanted.

yea thats the problem all the cars are far away, there was some good ones in scotland not long ago...

actually i was thinking £200 really, just budget as i only need the metal work, the car will be stripped, i have an engine and body pannels etc for it, just need the shell..

Umm I've got a dented one, most of them are on removable panels like front wings, it is a red one though, very little rust apart from common crossmember rust. Long MoT and Tax. No sunroof. £500

ooh and you are close too, any pics of the rust and dents? what condition are the sills? would you take less as i am poor lol

Sorry mate cant go less as it is my daily driver at the moment, I'm not desperate to sell but £500 could get me a nice almera which is what I really want. If you're still looking when the MoT/Tax runs out or when my GTi is on the road, give me a bell and I'd probably take less!
Sills have been previously patched and undersealed, but no sign of any more rust.

Back