K11 Turbo Bits - TD04L

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
Well, I've really lost interest in this and my grand plan of a hillclimb/circuit car on the cheap really has a few flaws...

One of the major parts of that is that I just don't "love" the little Micra like other cars I have had previously and therefore with the increasing costs I have decided I should just sell my spares/aftermarket bits and keep a reliable daily, so basically everything bar the spare motor (stripped atm) should be available for sale.
Only need to modify one flange, modify SR20 fuel rail (performance shop should do it pretty easily), get a 6mm longer alternator belt and make intake/dump pipe and it would run.

Turbo Stuff (would prefer to sell all together)

TD04L turbo (off 2L WRX)
Oil& Water lines/fittings/gaskets/flanges etc from Kinugawa turbo
Toyosport Starlet GT manifold to suit TD04
Toyosport Starlet GT dump pipe
Stainless plate to make manifold to head flange and weld on (pretty easy to do)
Nissan 180SX fuel rail, injctors and adjustable FPR (+4 cleaned SR20DET injectors from an S14 I believe)
S13 side mount intercooler
999 Automotive 2" piping + silicon joiners + clamps
>>>> $1500 ono <<<<

NISMO cluster + JDM fuel sender (bought from Kovert)$350

Spare CG13DE manual gearbox and driveshafts (I have never used nor tested)$250

Happy to organise postage at buyers expense

Disappointed in a way but think that money could be better put in savings to buy a house and look at a track car later on down the track. Hard to balance everyhing you want/need to do when you are 22 :(

Can contact me on 0410 326 109, please message as I am a nightworker

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
TD04L.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

NISMOclocks.jpg

TurboorderSR20DETinjectors.jpg

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2504.jpg

Pics for clicks

CMF_ToToL

» CMF Member
Hi, interested in:
Toyosport Starlet GT manifold to suit TD04
Toyosport Starlet GT dump pipe
Nissan 180SX fuel rail, injctors S13 side mount intercooler
999 Automotive 2" piping + silicon joiners + clamps

I already a td04, and was wondering about mani and dump pipe! how much for these parts?

CMF_ToToL

» CMF Member
Hi mate i'll take the mani and dump, as $$ is too low at the moment.It would only be ok for next month! sorry but sell it if i'm not fast enough. I have to quote shipping and tax,it's quite expensive there.Sorry about that, turbo stuff is so haaaard to find i was just too happy to see a micra owner go for starlet stuff, i wanted it but don't really know about fittment issues or not!did you install the cg1Xde exhaust flange on it?

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
ToToL WROTE:

"Hi mate i'll take the mani and dump, as $$ is too low at the moment.It would only be ok for next month! sorry but sell it if i'm not fast enough. I have to quote shipping and tax,it's quite expensive there.Sorry about that, turbo stuff is so haaaard to find i was just too happy to see a micra owner go for starlet stuff, i wanted it but don't really know about fittment issues or not!did you install the cg1Xde exhaust flange on it?

Hey mate, a little bit of handiwork will get the manifold to fit (drill holes for studs and the runners in stainless plate I give ou and weld to Toyosport mani)
Will take a shop half an hour...

Yeah everything from my old cars had to be shipped so I understand what you mean. I'm happy to hold off for a month and send the lot in one hit, will be cheaper for you surely.

CMF_ToToL

» CMF Member
Hello mate, sorry for no answers, i've been seeing workshops and friends of mine about the stainless welding and win!one of them can do it,so i'm ok for buying the manifold and dump,the fuel rail with injectors and the intercooler.

Back