K11 Super S wrecking

CMF_Sick Super S

» CMF Member
Hi people

Starting to part out Super S. Most parts available except (front bumper, wheel hubs, gaurds, bonnet)

If anyone interested email me at [email protected]
with your enquiry and leave a contact number. If your from out of W.A. you can arrange your own freight for large items.
Also there is no left rear tail light (its been punched in the left cheek).

I will be waiting for ya emails.

CMF_AB-NRML

» CMF Member
Sick Super S WROTE:

"AB-NRML WROTE:

"i'm thinking of converting to disc brake rear on my SLX, would you sell a rear axle to me?
"</div>

Hi,

Yeh i have one there, with everything attached, what do you think is a fair price ?

would you take $200 for it?
how much do you want for the non working super s gauge cluster, I have an SR cluster and i'd like black dials instead of the green.

CMF_Sick Super S

» CMF Member
AB-NRML WROTE:

"Sick Super S WROTE:

"AB-NRML WROTE:

"i'm thinking of converting to disc brake rear on my SLX, would you sell a rear axle to me?
"</div>

Hi,

Yeh i have one there, with everything attached, what do you think is a fair price ?"</div>

how much do you want for the non working super s gauge cluster, I have an SR cluster and i'd like black dials instead of the green

CMF_Sick Super S

» CMF Member
Sick Super S WROTE:

"AB-NRML WROTE:

"Sick Super S WROTE:

"AB-NRML WROTE:

"</div>

Hi,

Yeh i have one there, with everything attached, what do you think is a fair price ?"</div>

how much do you want for the non working super s gauge cluster, I have an SR cluster and i'd like black dials instead of the green</div><div style="display: none;" id="e83157"><form method="post" name="editform" action="savechanges.php"><input name="updateid" value="83157" type="hidden"> <input name="parentid" value="82946" type="hidden"> <textarea cols="70" rows="8" name="newmessage">
&lt;strong&gt;AB-NRML WROTE:&lt;/strong&gt;

"&lt;div class="quote"&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Sick Super S WROTE:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;"&lt;div class="quote"&gt;&lt;strong&gt;AB-NRML WROTE:&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;"i'm thinking of converting to disc brake rear on my SLX, would you sell a rear axle to me?&lt;br&gt;"&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Hi,&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Yeh i have one there, with everything attached, what do you think is a fair price ?"&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;would you take $200 for it?&lt;br&gt;how much do you want for the non working super s gauge cluster, I have an SR cluster and i'd like black dials instead of the green</textarea>
<input class="button1" value=

email me ya number will call you tomorrow.

Back