K11 stuff on ebay look

dont get a word what hes saying lol.

''NIASSAN MICRA,ALLOYS, SIDE SKIRTS MOD BACK BUMPER EXHUST(BACKBOX) SOUNDS GOOD ALL YOU NEEN A FRONT MOD BUMPER FOR MOD YOU MICRA UP

THEY WILL PAINTING ALLOYS ARE 15" BUT SMART WHEN''

can he spell? what will be painted? smart when what? lol

surley he would sell them better if he put them up seperate.

dont get a word what hes saying lol.

''NIASSAN MICRA,ALLOYS, SIDE SKIRTS MOD BACK BUMPER EXHUST(BACKBOX) SOUNDS GOOD ALL YOU NEEN A FRONT MOD BUMPER FOR MOD YOU MICRA UP

THEY WILL PAINTING ALLOYS ARE 15" BUT SMART WHEN''

can he spell? what will be painted? smart when what? lol

surley he would sell them better if he put them up seperate.

did you mean to spell surely wrong.............?

i had to double check mine too. swear i saw someone else with your avatar but in red the other day................

ha he could get so much more for this stuff if he wrote a good description and stopped been tight and took a picture of each item separate then we could actually see what we are buying clearly

i think he means all you need to finish the kit off he is selling is a modded front bumper so its every thing but the front bumper

he hasn't even listed the tyre sizes how good the tyres are if there's any damage to any of the items hasn't listed what colour they are or anything

That's got to be the crappest listing I've seen on there so far. No attempt at even moving some of the stuff in the pile so you can actually see what's on offer!

BG

Back