k11 strut brace on k10?

M

mikerennie

hi guy have any of you ever seen a k11 front strut brace on a k10, i heard you only need to drill new holes in the strut brace to make it fit. any ideas?

my uno turbo stutbrace is a bit too long so i'm gonna get another, cut a little bit out the middle, weld it back together and it will fit!

k11 adjustable ones fit yes. but you have to make sure it isnt the bent one.
as the ones that bend towatrdfs the back of the engine bay dont fit due to it coinciding with the bonnet release!!

ive got a k11 one on mine. though thats because the back bonnet cathc aint there no more. due to my bonnet opening sideways now! :)

never tested an un-adjustable one before so couldnt really advise on that but..

a bit of info for ya all the same :)

wayne

If you cant find one, i've got an adjustable k10 direct fit brace from Alex Motorsports in Japan. Definitly worth the three figures i paid for it!

i'd have that off you but how much would you want for it? either that or does anyone know who makes a straight k11 strut brace?

Im not selling it mate, just telling you where you can get one. Its probably THE best mod you can do to a K10!!

ok soz for the misunderstanding. did it make a big difference to your k10?

Yep its awesome!! you can really throw it round corners and it doesnt roll at all!

IIRC whiteline ones are straight, I know for a fact Nismo ones are, but have a price tag of £400

Back