K11 Prices

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Driving past my local garage today i saw a lil K11 that i fell in love with, its a W reg with 41K on the clock, a few scratches on the rear bumper and its like a tree scratch on the door, but i think they will be able to be polish'd out. Its advertised at £2895.
I bought my clio from there at £1400 (was priced at 2100) but my grandad knows the owner. What price do you think would be reasonable as a trade in price etc??

Daz

Well im getting the K11 for 1495 plus the clio, he is givin me the same price as i bought the clio for (£1400 back in october) so i think thats fair, and im picking her up tomorrow

Goobye clio..welcome home k11 :>

ill get pics up soon, but its the same as titchs, but standard eh son!!

Good lad! Glad youve seen the light and come back to the Micra world! Will be round for inspection soon.
Titch

I still have my member stickers, didnt want to put them on the clio..but they will be going on the micra!!

Glad to be home :>

And glad to be back to Japan, just passed the garage the now, she is all nice an shiny! Shes just had a full valet! Gonna service her as soon as shes home tho! Just to know when it last had a service etc!

Woohoo im so happy lol

As said befgore, shall be round for a better look probally on the way home from Waynes, but pleased that your back in the Micra world!
So whats the spec cuz if it's a celebration then its the same as mine.
Titch

http://www.moddedmicras.co.uk/upload/files/8-IMAG0002.JPG.

its a bit big to image tag it so theres a link to her!!

Daz

looks like mine when i first got it, aw bless!

Attachments

• DSC00471-shrink.jpg
    DSC00471-shrink.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 175
26-k11.jpg.

Got the stickers on now! Goin for coilovers i think lol, an its gettin colourcoded aswell wen ma mate gets the chance :)

I need a name for her tho? Has to be something sleek and sexy as this is a rather fine car :p Anyone got any ideas??

my k10 was the micra machine and the clio was ( Filter evasion is not big or clever!) as it was one because it never ran right - just ask titch lol

Daz

K10Daz said:
my k10 was the micra machine and the clio was (Filter evasion is not big or clever!) as it was one because it never ran right - just ask titch lol

Daz

True!!
Hmm a name eh. When i first got mine i hated it, and always kicked the **** outta it, not much changed there then.
Anyway, i used to called it the Spaceship, cause i had loads of toys and gadgets in it. But up to u man.
These days mine is known as the mobility vechical, but there a story behind that!

Amy said Missy, but thats a bit of a bent name, my micra is mean but at the same time sleek and sexy lol

come on Danni ur bount to know some good names beginnin wi m preferrably so it rhymes or summat! lol

Daz

Back