k11 power steering pressure switch and hose!

alchemyst

Ex. Club Member
hi all im after a working pressure switch for a power steering rack and the pipe that runs from it to the rack!
if youve got 1 let me know
cheers alchemyst :devil:
ALSO! i need a U/J for a power rack as there a different size apparently?

hi all im after a working pressure switch for a power steering rack and the pipe that runs from it to the rack!
if youve got 1 let me know
cheers alchemyst :devil:
ALSO! i need a U/J for a power rack as there a different size apparently?

i should have all of those parts let me know

£10 for switch and pipe posted or £15 if youve got the u/j aswell!
if youve got all the stuff pm me your paypal details and i will pay tonight as i want them asap

nex you got these?

soz i thought i replied but the stupid forum crashed.

i have everything you are after, but i was after a little more than what you are offering mainly because i was going to sell the whole thing as a kit and also it isn't a post friendly shape.

yeah got these on friday cheers mate fitted the power rack and pump today only to find theres not enough clearance for the pump in its standard position! :doh: so ill have to see if i can drop it down or fit it to the front above the alternator!

yeah got these on friday cheers mate fitted the power rack and pump today only to find theres not enough clearance for the pump in its standard position! :doh: so ill have to see if i can drop it down or fit it to the front above the alternator!

cool :D glad you got it all ok :D

is this to the micra engine? cos that should be a straight fit, you could use a high altinator mount, or (what i am doing) convert to an electric system.

Back