K11 Nismo Roof Spoiler

Obviously not hard enough

What's with the attitude? When i replied to your original post i wasn't trying to be snarky. I just meant that i hadn't found any on ebay. If you have, by all means provide a link, but there's no need to be hostile.

Of course, if I'm barking up the wrong tree, ignore my rambling and carry on :)

What's with the attitude? When i replied to your original post i wasn't trying to be snarky. I just meant that i hadn't found any on ebay. If you have, by all means provide a link, but there's no need to be hostile.

Of course, if I'm barking up the wrong tree, ignore my rambling and carry on :)

You did come across "snarky"

They do come up on ebay quite often but never for cheap

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MICRA-K11...tem20c1ca5037&clk_rvr_id=331878872942&afsrc=1

I believe this to be a copy

Firstly, apologies for sounding snarky.

Secondly, that's the only one i found as well.

I'm hoping someone on here might be looking to sell one.

I've been browsing for a couple of months every night at Micra stuff, I've seen a proper Nismo one on eBay for £160 second hand. This guy's one is obviously a copy and a pretty decent price at £100 to be fair. I have no idea about how good the fit is though.

Best of luck on your searches :)

How do you tell if its genuine or not. I want rid of mine but dont know how much its worth.

If its a Nismo spoiler, it should have the Nismo badge and a brake light, like the one in this pic:

nismospoiler2.jpg

If that's the case, let me know because I'd be willing to pay a fair price for it :)

Back