K11 mod parts

Katie

Half Micra Half Primera
Hi!

I no longer have a K11 so thought it was finally time to get rid of these bits! :wasntme:

I have a red OMP strut brace, perfectly good to use as is but if its for a show car, will need a re-paint - £45

Eyebrows, in KL0 - £10

Headlight covers, genuine Nissan - £10

I'd prefer to sell them local to the Durham / NE area or willing to give to a club courier to japfest / JAE as long as they are paid for in advance. It is possible I may be able to sort out cheap UPS but thats up to the buyer to pay extra for.

Will sort some pics out ASAP if anyone wants these bits.

K

Yes, KL0 is starburst silver.

They come with a silicone sealant stuff to fit them, they have never been used...painted and then never put on!

Will go take photos now.

Here we go.....

Attachments

• IMAG0089.jpg
    IMAG0089.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 428
  • IMAG0090.jpg
    IMAG0090.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 465
They look great! Just double check they do fit a k11 facelift's headlights right? And how much is it including P & P? :) Uber poor student here remember! :(

Yep, they fit on the top edge of the head lights with the silicone.

They do come with instructions as well.

I'll get a PP quote for you in the morning if thats ok.

Hey, interested in the head light protectors plus postage pleasE?

any change of some pics,

ps do you have pics of the eyebrows on a micra?

cheers scott

Sorry for the delay, damn day job getting in the way.

Postage will be £3 for the brows and using UPS (tracking number & reliable but may not arrive till Tuesday due to the poxy holidays)

If you buy the light protectors + the brows, i'll throw in free delivery.

Hey, interested in the head light protectors plus postage pleasE?

any change of some pics,

ps do you have pics of the eyebrows on a micra?

cheers scott

Hi, postage for the protectors will be £3 with UPS. £13 in total.

I do not have any pictures of the brows on my car as they were never fitted. I think i'd already mentioned this? You could always google to find some pictures yourself if AlexCoul doesn't take them. If he doesnt want them, i will do you the same deal of buying the light protects + brows for £20 with free UPS.

I will get pictures of the protectors when I get a second.

That's great so £13 total?! What do the light protectors look like? Have to same I'm considering them! Deffo take the eyebrows though! Don't worry about the delivery time as long as they get here by next weekend! :D Thanks a ton :D

Sorry, I have had no email updates to say there had been replies! I work 60+hrs a week, bit hard to catch up on here!

Can whoever wants what, email me directly and i will sort it out that way as I don't get a chance to check on this. ancasta[at]gmail[dot]com

Alex - you want the light brows?
Scott - You want the protectors?

Flipside - I am unable to get to a post office for the near future, but with a quote from parcel2go.com, using Hermes which is the cheapest provider and a rough guess on the size of the strut, they are quoting £5.99 (inc. VAT) for a delivery from me to you within 3 days.

They are still available iirc.

Email me on the address I posted and we can sort it out from there.

The lovely strut is for sale too ;-)

Brows and strut still for sale.

Email me at ancasta[at]gmail.com if you are interested
as I don't get time to check responses on here & it's blocked at work.

:wasntme:

Back