K11 Custom grills for sale -open mouth-

kristian

One Way Mule
As seen on my wide arch micra before I stripped it.. ive picked up 5 new Grills for the Prefaclift k11....

Ive cut them and modified them in the popular 'open mouth' style..

Ive just sold one Painted in RED with Black Mesh to DARREN..

So Ive got 4 left

3 in primer
1 RED... AJ4... ( its such a popular color I just painted one )

I can sell them in primer or can paint a non mettalic color that I can get hold of in halfords.. Then laquer..

This will cost a bit more obviously..

They have been modified like most bodyshps will customise them.. They are of very high quality and finish.. you will not be disappointed.

35 pounds Unpainted
50 pounds Painted with Mesh

dscn3785fc7.jpg

dscn3788as0.jpg

dscn3786ai6.jpg

I will knock off a tenner for an 'old grill' trade in and I am open to swapping stuff...

LIKE SOME HUBS!!!! lol

cheers peeps

yes.. I use plenty of hot glue to attach the mesh Always have with no probs whatsoever.... Some bodyshops actually use fibreglass which makes the mesh Very difficult to remove should you want to..

grrrr god damn uni, was just saying to my mate today that i wanted to do something with my grille but is pointless really what with me being at uni and not using the car :(

they do look excellent quality though.

gotaa say mate, those look excellent, especially that close up pic, theres no marks at all where the work has been done, i got 2 grills lying under my bed from when i had my pre-facelift micra but i dont need them anymore, but well done they look great

Ive do lots of bodywork and have done LOADS of these particular grills, Ive got them down to a 'T' lol...
cumon guys.. there going on ebay otherwise

Poucha, Kristian is from Wigan, Greater Manchester....

if you leave your email he'll contact you...

£35 pounds Unpainted
£50 pounds Painted with Mesh

-£10 if you give your old one...

hhhmmm so ive got a t reg 1.0L k11 so if i bought one of these i would have to cut my bonnet then?

warrens_micra_machine said:
hhhmmm so ive got a t reg 1.0L k11 so if i bought one of these i would have to cut my bonnet then?

are you saying yours is a facelift model?

argh, the internet came back to do me in again, basically said about the backbox and the tints etc and that id like one of your grilles and I could offer a trade in if that was ok with you

just by chance, did you get my email about the back windows? Cos you asked what size they were etc and I replied to the email you sent yesterday

Kristian, im very worried why your not replying to my emails and PM's, Can you please let me know the situation on the grill, otherwise I would like my £15 back, thankyou.

Darren

Ive already replied to your PM

Spike said:
argh, the internet came back to do me in again, basically said about the backbox and the tints etc and that id like one of your grilles and I could offer a trade in if that was ok with you

just by chance, did you get my email about the back windows? Cos you asked what size they were etc and I replied to the email you sent yesterday

Yes.. not received one since I replied.. Do you have opening rear windows at the back? and what shade of tint would you want?

kristian said:
Ive already replied to your PM

Yes.. not received one since I replied.. Do you have opening rear windows at the back? and what shade of tint would you want?

Yeah ive got a 5dr, so i've got windows that wind down, and then that little bit next to it

I've already got Defender Limo tint film for side windows and for rear, I had to take somthing back a while ago and got credit, so I bought a kit... I thought it might be easy :down:

anyway, ive got all the stuff, i'd just need your steady hand and fitting skills... if thats ok with you?

also a grille thingy if theres still any about?

yes,

Well Ive got a spare set of both opening and non opening rear windows for a 3door micra which means I could of tinted them and just swapped them when you arrived..

but your being 5door this means I will take some time.. You will have to come to my address and this may take up to an hour and a half.. If you purchase all this film I need I will tint the rear window and both windows in both rear doors of your car for 50.. i think this is cheap..

.. I have to dismantle the doors to a degree but this is not a problem.. done this many times.. lol

yeah, that would be great man, whereabouts are you located?

would wanna wait to see when the auction ends and stuff and so everything can be sorted out on the same day like, also one of them grilles with mesh and paint (if you'd take a trade on my old one) - I dont know the exact paint code, but when i've been spraying ive been using Nissan 625 red, if theres a way to find the exact colour let me now

cheers mate

btw, while I remember, you know the custom backbox you've got for sale, as bad as this sounds, is it very loud? and would I obtain any performance gains?

cheers

kristian said:
Im going to pick up some more grills to modify this weekend.. When do you want one..?

A.S.A.P mate :) £50 posted sound good for one painted??

How much cheaper would it be without the mesh as I have some???

i wouldn't mind one Kristian,

as for a discount for your old grill... does a failed atempt at modding count lol :)
i have one somewhere thats new...

are you after the mark 1 grills not the mark 2?

Mk1 grills preferably.. if you dont want mesh.. ill take a few quid off..

SCOTTISH SR... the thing with these is they are expensive to post.. like 15quid

Its 36 painted in primer.. or 50 painted.. postage is another 15 on top..

call it:
------------------------------------------------
50 in primer posted - 60 painted posted no mesh...
------------------------------------------------

..they start to get expensive then.. but if you collected and swapped an old grill they are very cheap.. :S

NEX... depends on the mods.? If I was going to cut it out anyway.. Its fine...

if you wanted to swap 5 grills.. you get it for free.. lol

Micra_marc,

I pay a tenner for each grill and then have to put at least 6/8 quids worth of materials.. im hardly making any money on my time here even at 36..

thats the lowest I can go in primer..

Ive got another one of these for sale now..

anybody interested? 50 quid delivered in RED??

.. or 40 delivered in primer..

Kristian

Back