K11 as a first car ???

Hi guys I'm 16 and starting to think about a first car and I was thing about getting a 1.0l k11 micra. I will be taking motor vehicle technology lv2 at college so maintanence won't be an issue. So my question really is do they make good first cars ??
Thanks for reading :)

eeeeeh seems that way :)

article-0-13CAE2CE000005DC-675_634x466.jpg

only kidding they make easy to drive first or last car

You want something deathly slow, has easily sourced panels for when you bump it, enough room for all your jailbait girlfriends and cupholders for your monster energy drinks. Best get sourcing some facelift door cards if you're getting an early one ;)

There OK first cars are far as driveability goes... But I would hate to crash one, and it's more expensive to insure a 1.0 micra than a 1.2 58 plate punto.

You couldn't give me a fiat, old or new I'm prejudiced from my youth when fiats were diabolical. Nope, nope, nope.
Peugot, nope, citreon, nope, alpha, nope, yet I've been stupid enough to have 4 or 5 Renaults, numpty or what. Nissan today, still influenced by the tie up with Renault, would not buy one either. Only older models for me.

You couldn't give me a fiat, old or new I'm prejudiced from my youth when fiats were diabolical. Nope, nope, nope.
Peugot, nope, citreon, nope, alpha, nope, yet I've been stupid enough to have 4 or 5 Renaults, numpty or what. Nissan today, still influenced by the tie up with Renault, would not buy one either. Only older models for me.

Beetle?

I think the micra I a great wee car :p I'm 17 and a k11 is my first car and it survived getting hit by a bus aswell so it has that going for it.. Ha :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back