K11 1.3 gearbox ratios

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone had a tech/data sheet which gave the gear ratios for the k11 1.3 manual gearbox? Including the final drive ratio.

In spite of recent gearbox talks, i want to do a little comparision for future reference.

Cheers

cisco

» CMF Member
Here ya go.

Attachments

• 14587.jpg
    14587.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 73

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Cisco, you wouldnt happen to have the ratios for the N15 GA16 RS5F31A handy would you?

I know you did the swap thingo but as per usual my forum searching skills stink.

Cheers

cisco

» CMF Member
No sorry Yom, I don't.

But from having that 31A gearbox previously, it was definately taller. You could really feel it. Was kinda cool for cruising etc, 5th gear had nice and lower revs at highway speeds.

Tony has that gearbox now along with its steroided up shafts and CVs.

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Yeh. Planning on coaxing him for a little driveskies when he's got it finished.

You're probably wondering what I'm planning.. Well to be frank I have a suspicion I may have damaged something in my gearbox (long story, in short I accidently ground 3rd gear hardcore at rather high RPM and the poor thing didnt feel right afterwards. I'll leave it at that....) a few weeks ago.

Why the pulsar box? I dunno if it has become apparent yet or not but I don't like or trust the way the micra gearbox was built in the factory. :p

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Looks like it would be a slower launch, but the shift from 2nd to 3rd looks like it might be smoother and 3rd to 4th should also improve.

Hmmm. Just need to get the little engine to make enough power to utilise its new found and better sorted ratios I suppose?

CMF_Tony

» CMF Member
Should have the car back on the road some time in May or early June Yom,Will catch up then,having a few dramas at the moment. Will start another thread "Service/Tyre shop"

Back