K10's in Pompey and Stubbington

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
just a quick post

spotted a black super s K-reg lowered with alloys in north end and a silver 5 door k10 with alloys and i suspect lowered last night (near mcdonalds)

aslo theres a k reg red super s (immaculate) in the stubbington area 2 mins from my house, owned by a young lady

when i get the chance ill give them the MSC pep talk :D unless they have already signed up ;)

Off topic in one post lol!

Matt, get round the lass's with the super s and see if she wants to sell me it! lol. You got any flyers or anything you can put on people's cars bringing them to the site? What happened to Paul's Monza K10 aswell!

pauls k10 is fine rimmer apart from the damage to the rear, and he has just lost his licence so he wont be out for a while, you got an decent fliers i can have?

I had a shed load from JAE mate which got rain damaged, so only have a few left from Santa Pod. I'l see if i have any left and give you some on Sat. Might have to make some new ones up otherwise

i need a k10/k11 and k12 narrow pic for the middle part of the flyer, perhaps a k10 evolving into a k12 would be good nothing fancy just a simple stylish drawing :D

Think your forgetting me Matt, even if i'm not an official member! Make that 2 modded Micras in Gosport.

I know the red Super S that you mentioned. I was going to buy it off her a few months back, but she didn't want to sell.

How did Paul loose his licence?

Swallow said:
Think your forgetting me Matt, even if i'm not an official member! Make that 2 modded Micras in Gosport.

I know the red Super S that you mentioned. I was going to buy it off her a few months back, but she didn't want to sell.

How did Paul loose his licence?

yes but when have you ever come out lol?

he got caught speeding one to many times (paul that is)

help yourself mate! i was going to suggest that we make a sticky so everyone can download them and whack em on cars :) they look great printed out! TBH for a 5 min job i think they do the job perfectly!

Ive been out a few times!

When i get my new Micra in a couple of months, i will come out more and show it off, cause it will be tidier then what i have now!

Swallow said:
Ive been out a few times!

When i get my new Micra in a couple of months, i will come out more and show it off, cause it will be tidier then what i have now!

mines a heap mate you have no excuse! be good to see you out more! leave the women at home for a change ;) treat em mean keep em keen :p

Back