k10 super s

ad4m1

Ex. Club Member
hello

im looking for a micra for every day car would liek the micra k10 and love the looks for the super s im new to this fourm :) im baced in brighton/shorham

thanks for any help

adz

might be selling this soon!

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=17528&page=3

if you go down to the pics, it the white k10, hasselback bodykit.

And

http://www.micra.org.uk/showthread.php?t=20279

its a 1.2 so the same as the super s, 5 speed manual.

Im looking for around £320, as i have tidyed it up alot! considering, i have fixed the head light and everything else that wasn't working.

Its been recently re-built and i have just done all the value clearneces so it runs smooth as!

im quite far away from you but usually this isn't a problem for people who want a car! lol

all electrics now work! it was mainly fuses etc. Most earths have been re-done on the car.

engine now runs like a dream! sounds mint too!

it has got 5months tax left, and MOT in September! Passed last mot, only needed new backbox, which is brandnew.

hey ahh thats kool well im in no rush as im doing a build on my 323 gtr (bg8z) so money is a lil tight :)

thanks for any more help :)

shamefully i was going to get a super turbo as well but i couldnt see the point having 2 rear as cars and having to fork out loads on importing another car :( hahah so the super s is my next best bit its economical and nippy i drove my mates micra 1.0 4 speed and couldnt beleve how quick it was compared ot my old 106 quicksilver. i ahve always respected these car never known why but i liek the k10 best :)

hey ahh thats kool well im in no rush as im doing a build on my 323 gtr (bg8z) so money is a lil tight :)

thanks for any more help :)

shamefully i was going to get a super turbo as well but i couldnt see the point having 2 rare as cars and having to fork out loads on importing another car :( hahah so the super s is my next best bit its economical and nippy i drove my mates micra 1.0 4 speed and couldnt beleve how quick it was compared ot my old 106 quicksilver. i ahve always respected these car never known why but i liek the k10 best :)
:k10: all the way

ad4m1 - I will be selling my SuperS at the begging of june. its got 48K miles now, prob around 50K by then. Very good nick. fully serviced down to the cam/crank seals about 2K miles ago. I will be asking about £500 as its a proper Super S and its in very good nick with about £400 spent on it when i got it.

look awsome any mods ?? need a bumper lip to squar off that rear bumper heres a quickchop sorry for stealing the piccy :)
what im aiming at

That photoshop looks pretty smart. Welcome to the club. I'm from Horsham so just up the road. Keep an eye out for south meets, would be good if you attended :)

kool^ pritty clean id only be looking for stut braces and maybe some mini lights :) somthink keep handling good but ride confort smooth but other then that id keep it standerd too. (any one else got any ideas) on what me to mod

that photo shop was a only a 10 min job but thatnks :) you may have seen me up there with a black 323 gtr

thats my other beast :)
i knwo most of the drifty guys up there lol might pop up there more offen when i got some bits sorted :)

keep me informed about this micra super s :) i gotts sell my pug tooo so i can pay for new turbo on gtr :)

sorry for any spellling my wireless keybored somtimes swaps letters over :)

Adam, Heres a recent one of mine.

Attachments

• 26082007063-001.jpg
    26082007063-001.jpg
    481.1 KB · Views: 182
lol i will be taking the ICE with me except an mp3/cd headunit and the 2 front door speakers. its got BOGE shocks all round, im not gonna spend on it as i wont have it much longer. oh yeah.. its got remote central locking/alarm as well :)

kool sounds good i got some more speakers here waiting so that sounds good :) upgeaded shock oh sounds nice whats ride like on them?? any ideas were to get mods for this car there pritty hard to find :)

adz

it handles Very well, quite stiff shocks but standard springs keep the ride smooth. i got some mud flaps for the rear coming soon as well. I have a de-Cat exhaust system from a standard 1.2 that i can throw in with the car if you want. the downpipe will need drilling to except the O2 sensor. Im not gonna bother with this as im selling obv, but u can have all parts i have aquired for it.

another mod its got is a 3rd brake light.. much safer than 2 i think as its LED and lights up quicker and is damn bright! its also got Xenon bulbs in it.. any more mods ill let u know lol.

hey yea sounds good i wanna make it a lil nippy thing but not do a fully build liek i am on my gtr (450 bhp 2500-3000 bhp max boost 1000kg 4wd) kinda build lol. the zorst sounds good thats kool ahve a look about for me :) chearz. ahhaha brake light great mod lolz. im looking forward to this lil beast ;) any web pages with k10 mods any one knows of ??

yea once i got the car might get that if its still about as for bhp wise im not too worried induction for some sort and intake maybe a bit of carb tweeking. lighten pullys maybe i dunno yet as im not clued up on micra tuning yet. strutbrace would be nice get a nice handling ride. just so i can get full fun on track days even with out my gtr:) and still get a nice eco car :)

the lighter pullys incress the torqu manifold if its stilla bout off yya with zorst system with car maybe a bit of moding on intake not sure what atchally works yet. skim head is possable but i dunno if i can be assed to take it off and take it to collage. im aiming at balance, lightness and torqu more then anythink.my other car just got full head treatment alot of work to get it perfect. but the bloody car dose like 15 mpg and i just cant help pushing it every were.

adam. the SuperS is mechanically very different to other 1.2's. its actually marked as a 1.2i although its not injection it has a full ECU (ill include a haynes manual so u got some reading to do) including O2 sensor and throttle/speed/clutch sensors.. it also has 2 cats (thats why ill include a de-cat exhaust in the price) Also one thing you might be interested to know is the head of the motor has larger ports and the actual motor delivers more power than a standard 1.2 K10 but because of the 2 Cats the final power in the book is the same.. Fordy has done some mods to his SS and its a really nippy car!!! you seem to have a lot of engine know how and im glad she will go to a good home with an enthusiatic owner! my email is Courior (AT) hotmail co uk (add the dots and the @ sign) if you wanna talk more in private about the car/sale. Cheers bud!

Back