K10 subaru turbo bumpers

Makrakin08

Ex. Club Member
Got my hands on 4 subaru classic turbo bumpers complete with splitters and can get many more :D, dont know whether to do a cut and shut job for my next k10? or sell them on ebay as theres worth £50 each, would any one be interested if i get them made to fit a k10?

What do they look like?

Someone photoshoped some Impreza bumpers onto my Micra when it was standard, look rather... different.

i sat it up against the front bumper of my car and it wasnt too round its actualy pretty basic in all fair honesty, the only round parts are the fog cut outs that will have lights in them anyways its alot like the foah kit in a way, its semi round

Scooby doo

Id love to see this on a k10. I despirately need to do something with mine. its completely standard. I only bought it in december. Its a J reg 1991 k10 and has only done 53,000 miles cuz it was owned by an old dear lol. I really dont have too much of a clue when it comes to mechanical things but i love to get my hands dirty. Is it normal for my suspention to be so loose. i nearly lost it on a roundabout the other day cuz the car leans so bsd that i almost end up on the passenger seat????:k10: Thank you.

Id love to see this on a k10. I despirately need to do something with mine. its completely standard. I only bought it in december. Its a J reg 1991 k10 and has only done 53,000 miles cuz it was owned by an old dear lol. I really dont have too much of a clue when it comes to mechanical things but i love to get my hands dirty. Is it normal for my suspention to be so loose. i nearly lost it on a roundabout the other day cuz the car leans so bsd that i almost end up on the passenger seat????:k10: Thank you.

:suspect:

Scoobaru bumpers on a k10 would look ####e I have owned the two cars and no. . .no it would just be wrong

Back