K10 steering column spline diameter(important)

D

Deleted member

Can anyone tell me the exact spline diameter? Or exact spline specifications on a k10 Nissan march/micra steering column for we’re a hub attaches

I’m looking to get a quick release made for my Nissan Pao

Help greatly appreciated

Thanks

If they are the same as a K11 then you can use any silvia/primera or basically any Nissan from that age if that's any help

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)

If they are the same as a K11 then you can use any silvia/primera or basically any Nissan from that age if that's any help

Sent from my LG K11+ (yes I did buy the phone specifically to have a K11 phone, I'm that sad)
Ya u could be right in that one
I was reading into it on other forums and it states that the are 15mm spline

So hopefully the ps13 silvia works

How’s thibgs coming along with ur build

Ya u could be right in that one
I was reading into it on other forums and it states that the are 15mm spline

So hopefully the ps13 silvia works

How’s thibgs coming along with ur build
Have done sweet **** all, not my fault, but sure look. About all I did was fibreglass and fill the fuel flap hole, the number plate light holes and the lock hole on the boot. Still have the aerial hole and the side indicators to do and then it's ready for a pint.

Edit: obviously meant that the car would be ready for paint, but being Irish my phone decided that it having a pint would be more suitable ?‍♀️

Have done sweet #### all, not my fault, but sure look. About all I did was fibreglass and fill the fuel flap hole, the number plate light holes and the lock hole on the boot. Still have the aerial hole and the side indicators to do and then it's ready for a pint.

Edit: obviously meant that the car would be ready for paint, but being Irish my phone decided that it having a pint would be more suitable ?‍♀️

You flushing it all ?

You flushing it all ?
No I'm just getting rid of some unnecessary things before paint. I'll be putting the number plate lights back but just making it a march style bootlid in the middle, and the fuel flap will hav an internal lock that can be reached from the inside the boot. Datsun indicators for the front will get around the side indicator issue too, and the car won't have a radio to need an aerial.

Sounds good

I’m actually after a k10 ignition and key
Also door poppers or door locking poppers

If you know anyone

I know where there's one for breaking in Athlone

Back