k10 parts for sale £50 the lot

R

rpgrainger

hi
i have aload of k10 parts from an 1990 1.2 gs auto.....
2xheadlights/1 os side light/2x haynes manuals/f/r bumbers/3 bar grill/altenator/starter motor/2x indicator lenses/foglight and blank for rear bumper/indicator and wash-wipe stalks/clock set/steering colomn cowl/2x wing mirrors/heater assebley inc matrix/flexi plate/original radio/2x hydralic struts for the rear hatch/brochure/paddy hopkirk roofbars/center console/
looking for £50 for the lot
Cheers
Rob

parts

the paddy hopkirk roofbars is the roofrack you have to remove the black strips to fit the roofrack....

I am in rotherham

What a shame all you people with k10 must need parts even to keep as spares......looks like this lot is gonna go to the dump!!!!!

Try Ebay mate, seems a waste scrapping all that stuff. Someone on there might be interested

if anyone wants any of it but can't pick it up straight away i'm good to hold some stuff for a while, seen as i'm rotherham myself

I could do with the fog light but that's about it from all that lot at the minute.

parts

problem is cant be arsed with all the hassle of ebay.....
you know what will happen i will dump the lot and someone will have a minor front end bump and will ask me for the lights grill and bumper
Cheers
Rob

lol paul i wanted the grill, side lights, roof rack and center console! but mainly the grill! i wanted to take out the center and chav it in! like what i saw at eds but i liked! :p

all to the dump

What a shame
Looks like it all will be down the dump next weekend
Cheers
Rob

lol, i said id take a few bits, so have other peeps :D Just don't have room for the whole lot. I'd be interested in both the headlights and the sidelight if you want to give me a price.

Back