K10 part number

weestar84

Jonc aka jeannie mo beal
Need a part number if anyone knows it

Spolier spacer and the 2 mounting brackets as without Nissan are about as much use as a chocolate teapot.

Got the spoiler just need to attach it ( Bond won't do, I don't do botch jobs )

No longer available im afraid chuck, i tried to order those parts last year and nissan told me they are no longer available to buy. The super s top spoiler is what you have right? You can bolt it on from the four threaded studs at the top (best make a template for drilling the holes as you need to go through two skins) and it'll sit happy and sturdy.
For the spacer, it's basically trimming, obviously the origional parts are the best every time but some times we have to improvise ;D
I found toyota rubber trimming to be an excellant k10 trim substitute, it's called "Protector, Side" 76925-12080-CO, In english that's bodykit/sideskirt rubber trim for 2005/2006 corolla. I've used it to replace the rubber/plastic trims on my super s body kits and it looks better than the origionals.

Online Nissan Part Code Cataloge; http://nissan4u.com/parts/

That should be a big help for you whenever you need to order parts (Y)

Thanks for the reply and the info. Unfortunately there are no bolts attached to the spoiler so was going to use the brackets and spacers only. Hopefully I can track some down, plenty of practice sourcing obsolete Ford parts.

Back