K10 Lowering Springs

TJW

Ex. Club Member
Can anyone tell me where can i get a set of lowering springs with a 30mm drop for my K10 micra magic. I can't find any anywhere in Ireland. I really need them to increase the handling of my car and to stop it banking going round corners at speed limit speed. If anyone can help me please do, THANK YOU.

Demon Tweeks do -35mm springs. I ordered some last week to replace my current ones and they're £95 including delivery, VAT & the MSC discount (available to official members only)

-Would you be able to give me a contact number by any chance. I think the delivery charge is gonna make them a bit expensive as when i converted the price it was on the high side of €150. which is quite a bit of cash.

The need for speed site has the best price at €120 including vat. thanks for the info paul. that site u suggested arnold is way too expensive but thanks anyway.

TJW said:
The need for speed site has the best price at €120 including vat. thanks for the info paul. that site u suggested arnold is way too expensive but thanks anyway.

Parts come at cost! I dont get why most micra owners wanna mod there cars on the cheap

martycturbo! said:
lad, the cheapest springs i could get were in callaghans of burt, co donegal. 150yoyos. ther PI with -35mm drop. where u from?

how much are they?, i dont know how many yoyo's you get to the pound

coming from MR cheap himself too lol you used to do it on the cheap too rimmer! and i did my white one on the cheap and it ended up looking like it had a lot more spent on it :p x

it depends though on what you mean by doing stuff on the cheap ie bodging or simply trying to get stuff 1/2 price second hand, i think ive done my car fairly on the cheap but on the other hand im not far off £500 spent which could have got me marks red super s when he was selling it. i still want to do other stuff to it aswell to finish it off

Doing stuff on the cheap!!! my strut brace cost three figures and you're on about making your own!!

i love you man! im going custom on the brace cos i want one for the rear and they arent that easy to get, the one slim ordered from germany didnt fit lol anyway why pay when you can get it free and you know its built to your specs ;)

forgive my ignorance but......

when browsing for (say) a suspension kit..how can I tell if the Kit will fit my K10?

are there certain fixings & measurements that I need to check for, or do I just rely on the manufacturers info on what car they should fit?

Cheers all

there's a place in glengormly got me a set in for £89 thats in newtownabbey co antrim if you fancey a drive up. its called the motorstore

Back