k10 low rev stutter

Hi Lads wondering if u can help, i run my 1.0l k10 to and from work and it never misses a beat, but recently on start up it starts to stutter, when walm the problem goes away.
But tonight comming in to work its got more sevre, even when walm at low revs ie moving of it starts to stutter badly, loss of power across all bores then it jumps back into life again. Now it seams im screaming the nuts off it to get moving, its the same at low revs changing gear. Any idears:(

have you checked plugs and ht leads etc as could be a simple ignition problem as i had the same thing and it turned out to be a ht lead but also had the same thing when my carb was blocked

i had a similar problem a while back and changed the ht leads and spark plugs seems to have gone... for now.

check the dizzy cap, the points in mine were corroded causing the same effects as your.

also same thing happened on my mums k10 and that turned out to be ht leads, really had to rev the ass off it to get home it was running that bad.

this could be any of the suggestions listed above...or even more than one (that catches me out often....more than one simultaneous fault)

also could be..

rich fuel & air mixture (clogged air filter, or someone turned your mixture screw)

Back