k10 install 4 sale

well te boxex are made of 12mm board carpeted in cord carpet, the fusion 6x9's are the encounter ones, i beleive 260 watt ish ill av 2 check, the pioneer 6x9's are also thatsort of wattage.

the amp is a 10 channel blapunkt unit out of the topof the range 5 series bmw.the wiring loom is ready to fit into a k1 as it has just been removed.

i will splitt it if u only want the speaker boxes for example...

as 4 wot i want 4 it, no reasonable offer declined, i no wot it cost me to make, and i noi wont cover that but would like some money back,

so offer on watever u want

ideally i would like the boxes to go as a pair as 1 is no good to most people or me, sorry, make me an offer on both and if u want throw the other away.

an offer in the region of £25 - £30 would but both boxes the lights and the relay and boot switch, all it needs then is power, (and speakers obviously lol).

Sorry to sway off topic...you've carpeted the wheel well...is that for any gain? eg less noisey or was it just an interesting idea you had? I like the idea of it actually. Would look nice if it was a nice shiney alloy as a spare obviously, but I definately like the idea.

it does muffle alot of the road noise, also it stopped the tyre squeeking against the metal

the reason for sale is i am running a sub and amp (box) in the boot with a good set of door speakers, i am doing this so that i can remove the sub to get all of my boot space, as it is now i havent got enough boot space.

Aronld it dosent say the RMS valuesall it saYS IS 260watts on the fusions and 200 on the pioneer ones

Back