K10 dilemma

Hi
New to this!.
Have a face lift k11,we love it,require a second car!.
Are k10 ok for spares,are engines easy to work on?.
Would it make a good second car,or better stick to k11,perhaps a pre facelift?.
Your thoughts please
Many thanks
David and Nina

K10's are fab little cars. They are a lot more basic than the K11. As long as you treat it with respect as they are getting on a bit, they make an amazing little runaround.

I used my little K10 to go all over the country. Once had a trip from south wales to brighton and back! K10 did it with ease all at 55MPH! :)

Even prefacelift are getting to be a pain to get spares for. I've struggled to get a correct wiper stalk for mine for months so just made my own switches. If you don't mind macgyvering it every now and then for repairs then prefacelifts are so easy to work on. If you prefer swapping like for like I'd get another facelift. My facelift only cost me £100.

1993 Prefacelift GT15 turbo cg10de(t) @ 7psi
2001 Facelift cg10de

I'm glad i managed to find a preface front end for my face lift. I got the best of both worlds now. I ideally could do with a replacement passenger side headlight, but i doubt i will be finding one any time soon :'(

I'm glad i managed to find a preface front end for my face lift. I got the best of both worlds now. I ideally could do with a replacement passenger side headlight, but i doubt i will be finding one any time soon :'(

Shame. I advertised that I had a perfect car that I had taken the engine out of, but as nobody was interested in any parts I sent it for scrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back