just wondering

T

tigro

just wondering if anyone knows who owns this bodykit and where he bought it from? any help would be appriciated, thanks :)

micra%20bodykit.JPG

Attachments

• picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 194
  • picture002.jpg
    picture002.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 207
  • picture001.jpg
    picture001.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 188
makeyourcarlooktoss.com ?

mod to your own style tho. obviously he likes it. not too keen on the big ass spoiler, or the front bumper... or the bonnet... but you know.. its er... a nice colour :S like the front of the bonnet actually, just not the vents

isnt this a turbo or had a conversion ,,sure ive seen it on here sumwere about a big engine mod along those lines

not that i know of, i have seen pics of it around before but never heard anything about it, i quite like it to be honest, only thing im not exactly joyed about is the front bumper

Attachments

• st1.jpg
    st1.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 184
  • st2.jpg
    st2.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 176
  • st3.jpg
    st3.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 174
the faCT THE FRONT BUMPER HAS BEEN AN ADDiTION AFTERWARDS SINCE IT IS A DIFFERENT COLOUR DOESNT SET IT OFF TO GOOD. THE FACT THAT IT TILTS UPWARDS ALSO DECIEVES THE EYE AND MAKES IT LOOK AS IF I NOT RIGHT.

(grr caps. cant be chewed going backa nd retyping at mo. will do tomorrow)

there is no linear pattern to the kit at all which sets it to looking fiddly. and i believe it the lines etc that a kit takes which makes a kit look right, and suit a car. not the actual kit look individually. if say the front bumper flowed in pattern into the vent and skirts etc then it would suit alot better. but because it doesnt do this. the eye notices it doesnt and it sticks out. thus not looking right aswell

im hoping that that isnt a complete kit supplied. as it would be horrible craftmanship. but then there is some people out there that dont care about that and are out to ameka doller from fools who dont understand styling, but just have the money.

i like the skirts though :p

yes its a 1300 turbo and belongs, if im correct, to TNE speedfreak. yet another midlands based turbo conversion! the kit is a little ott but in a way i do sort of like it :D

Yeah, thats definitly the turbo one. He posted a thread a while ago asking how many K11 turbos there were as he was just at the tail end of a conversion.
I like the kit, its mad looking, the front end reminds me of a scooby!
However the bottom of the front bumper seems to slope outwards a bit, would be better it if just went straight down imo. Overall a nice job tho! Also its a turbo which you gotta admire!

Doesnt being barry mean you slap an "airfix kit onto your car and it suddenely becomes a racing car"?
That micra has a kit, but it also has the power....

yeah it has the power but looks absolutley wrong. id rather have the power on a basic model micra with 13 steelies..

I don't like the way people on here jump on other's cars so easily, but seem so angered with the attitude on barryboys - it's just the same thing.

Back