JDM Wakabe Leaf Sticker

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
gday guys

just got a few of these made up and offering them for sale the JDM Wakaba leaf as you all probably know, printed on good quality vinyl

$3.00 posted or 2 for $5.50 posted

pm me if your after any

cheers
Kyle

CMF_ndxxx

» CMF Member
mycra WROTE:

"The wakaba/Shoshinsha mark, a sign put on new drivers' cars in Japan.-wikipedia

this is true... and there is also and elder driver of this aswell...

but not alot of people actually know that guys...

its more a jdm thing now then what it actually means.

cool sticker bud. i like to see people printing there own stuff

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
10 sold got a couple left anyone on here want one? i sort of got em for you guys but havent had one person off here want one sold em all on nissansilvia and sau haha ah well

CMF_Greo

» CMF Member
There are many time wasters on every forum though.
It could be worse this site could be like boostlosing. 'i'll swap you an xbox controller and a cracked fish tank for a sticker?'

You'll get 20 ppl who say there keen, then wen it comes down to the payment part u might have 5 who are still there with the $.
I think its worse on sites like micra.com and secretdrift because everyone is poor and doing budget mods on their cars not dropping 10k into rebuilds

CMF_ndxxx

» CMF Member
Yeah but this site is decently handled and respected for the amount of people on here, everyones ****ed someone over before... That's just the way it goes... And as for people not doing full rebuilds and what not there is quiet a few on jere.. I've spent over 10 easy on mine so far and it's not even close to inished

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
all sold for now, more coming soon if anyone wants any. the people on here arent half as bad as the time wasters on nissansilvia either.

Back