Janspeed Parts for K11 Wanted

Good luck mate,lol. As soon as anything Janspeed comes in it usually gets snapped up.
Bit of topic but how do the sideskirts look? Any pics of your Micra, is it a 1L?

hey dude i've got a centre section which is sat in the middle of my car. goes between the cat and the b/box if you want it i'll swap it with the normal piece of pipe in good condition

Stuart said:
hey dude i've got a centre section which is sat in the middle of my car. goes between the cat and the b/box if you want it i'll swap it with the normal piece of pipe in good condition

Would you accept cash??lol

Would you accept cash for this pipe rather than swaping as we both cant drive without it on?

true but then i can drive either with mine off, i'm only in north london. if you want you can come up her and get them swapped over. that way all you need to do is pay petrol and the labour in a garage to get them swapped over

just send your pipe ill swap mine and then send mine back to yours.

ok i will not be posting this item for any amount of money due to needing the car on the road. nor will i be letting this go for a silly price. i would need to replace the pipe with a little bit left in my back pocket. otherwise its just not worth my hassle.
sorry to be an ####### but you see my position

Back