janspeed manifold and janspeed decat

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
as the title says janspeed manifold and janspeed decat box comes with four nuts for the decat as well paint flaking but still spot on looking for about £120 for both ovno, collection prefered but delivery/p&p will be more so buyer will have to pay that can get pics if needed red paint is flaking off so will need redone but not necessary

nope not since i took them off the car they are a red colour as i painted then high temp red can get pics if you like

bump come on guys every one is usualy after these

and robb i want to put a standard exhaust back on then i will sell you the mani

bump will sell each one seperatly come on guys get your self a cheep deal insted of buying brand new for twice the price

bump need this gone

DSC01445.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

DSC01447.jpg

how much would you want posted then mate?

i know interpacel would do all that for about 10 quid,

so instead 130 then?

no you can do one offs, just go to

www.interparcel.com

you can pretty much just cable tie them all together and send them together, thats how Kristian sent me some stuff and i've done the same,

how do you want payment? paypal?

DO NOT USE INTERPARCEL. I warn you for your sanity and patience.
I have tried using them to send one parcel - they were a week late in collecting it as they 'couldn't find my house' and now they have delivered the parcel to somewhere in Stoke when the recipient lives in Crewe. Am not happy, and now we can't locate 40 quids worth of irreplacable goods.
Go for Parcelforce, probably my best bet!

I've used interparcel 4 times no problems. They aren't actaully a courier, so it depends what service you picked?

i've used them,

use the fedex option everytime,

i chose the wrong one once and its still sitting in the collection centre waiting for somebody to get it... and now i think they will have discarded it.

I've used interparcel 4 times no problems. They aren't actaully a courier, so it depends what service you picked?

I went for FedEx 48 - and the guy is still waiting for his parcel after FedEx let some random person sign for it.

i've used them,
use the fedex option everytime,
i chose the wrong one once and its still sitting in the collection centre waiting for somebody to get it... and now i think they will have discarded it.

Whats the wrong one? I've probably chosen that one!

tim you might have a deal and i could even drop it off as i will be coming to black pool for my 24th bday but i dont want to be left with a decat that i cant sell

Back