Janspeed manifold for sale

Craig

Unofficial Member (Gold)
Club Member
In pretty good nick, I can ceramically coat this for an extra £30 before I send it.
Located in Watford/Southampton so can meet people near here, will post, but it ain't goingto be cheap.
Highest bidder wins :)
Craig

i will be interested dependant on price - but i will only be using it until the summer, then i will resell it on here again...

just to confirm craig thats 110 including postage to ab43 7jg if so ill take it

how much u want for it fella as the 110 was including delivery. also where would ya like 2 meet? i dunno my way around watford but know st albans town center where top gear is (exhaust place)

100 w/out delivery please.
Hmm, I nkow St. Albans a bit, but not the exhaust place, will be playing footy in St Albans in the a.m. so about 12 is a good time to meet, you know where Francis Bacon school is?

Craig the exhaust place is on the london road near the esso petrol station if that helps. also did you manage to shift those march rear lights? if not i might take them for 20

Hmm, is that near the Ferrari/Maserati garage?
30 is as low as I could go on the lights I'm afraid

No no its nearer the town centre. the maserati garage is in chiswell green. from there go into st albans, up holywell hill to the crossroads with the peahen pub on the corner and turn right on those crossroads and 'top gear' the exhaust place is on the right hand side just before the esso station

over the weekend im free from 2pm sat and all day sunday as im working friday till 2pm and same on sat.

if its ok could meet u at the esso station when ya free?

You mean the one beforethe M25? If it is that one, then 12.30. my phone no. is

its the 1 u come across on the right hand side when u come into st albans. if u go past it u end up at the town center bit and the cross roads

Back