janspeed catback system

S

stevenboron

janspeed catback mild steel system for sale bought 2 weeks ago now off my car as my car is now sold. im offering free postage and packing to the right offer this system retails at 209.99 looking for quick sale thanks steven

I take it the system wasn't bought new 2 weeks ago????

Photos would suggest not anyhow...:suspect:

Might be £210 new but it looks distinctly stone-chipped & second hand:(

no i can assure you that it was bought new 2 weeks ago i have my receipt the stonechips are all from being on the car for a week and a half the black stuff must be soft or sprayed on thin

i will supply the receipt so who ever buys it will have the 18 month warranty that i was told it had when i bought it

chrismc said:
I take it the system wasn't bought new 2 weeks ago????

Photos would suggest not anyhow...:suspect:

Might be £210 new but it looks distinctly stone-chipped & second hand:(

its obv been fitted...........

looks good nick in those pics

was fitted by my local exhaust place who were surprised to see me back a week or so later told me that im mental they even gave me the box it was posted in back because they had nt thrown it out yet so i ll be posting it in that

the grit the council sprayed all over the roads here did nt do the looks of it any favours it was snowing here last week so it had a white coating on it which i washed off

Well if its 2 weeks old its 2 weeks old......

Was just comparing it to the Supersprint Gp. A system on my Golf. That is 2 years old & looks better IMO:blush:

105 delivered to your door because it will save you a 10 hour round trip and its only a tenner more which will cover p p

Back