it has to go!

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
just had a mobile bill in for 50 quid taking my debt upto 457 quid!!!!!!! im effin sick to death and i currently dont have a job (college but lookin for a job!) and i wanna sell it/put it on ebay! i only want £450 for it

colour coded interior
very clean car
£££'s spent on it
cheap insurance
no tax or test, shud fly through tho!

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/R05_ltd_/Project carMi/clean2.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/R05_ltd_/Project carMi/clean1.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b311/R05_ltd_/Project carMi/DSC00166.jpg

really dont wanna let it go, but me lifes on rock botom at the minute!, if no one on heres intrested ill bang it on ebay!

cheers guys

Really nice motor and shame you are selling. Think you would be able to get more than £450 for it though.

Good luck selling.

to be honest mate, i dont really care, i want this debt payed off, only thing ive got of value, its had new paint the lot, im gutted but if i dont get these payed off im ganna end up jumping off a bridge lol (that was a joke!!!!!!) but its sitting there doing nowt aswell!

Put up the details.

i.e milleage, year, spec, engine, good & bad points etc etc.

Kev

I hope you get to keep it atleast. Could always revert it back to standard, sell the wheels, probably get around £200 for the alloys. As I said good luck with things and fingers crossed you get a job.

millage : 75,000
tax: no
mot: no
condition is very good but not exellent
its a 1.0 tropic
year: 1994 (M)
cheap insurance and class on petrol

£450 o.n.o

puttin it on ebay thisafternoon

R05_Micra said:
just had a mobile bill in for 50 quid taking my debt upto 457 quid!!!!!!!

Mate chill out and think about what you're doing first :) thats not a huge amount of debt at all. If you're feeling rock bottom, selling your car is not gonna make you happy!! just think when you wanna get round your mates or something, you wont have the wheels to do so.

Consider extra part time work, selling old DVD's etc or something else instead to raise the extra money! :)

R05_Micra said:
just had a mobile bill in for 50 quid taking my debt upto 457 quid!!!!!!! im effin sick to death

think you need to think about this wisely before selling up mate! wish i only had that amount of debt.. the debt im in currently stands at around....£12, 000 and im only 20!

Agree with Arnold! Thats not really a debt!
Debt is a way of life for most people.

Dont know if you do but less fags and boose will soon clear that debt!
Good luck.

By the way my debts not inc my house is over 12K!!

yea think its a bit of a rash decision mate. u will be well down in dumps after you sell up
who do you owe the money too anyway?? is it bank or parents or what???
(dont mean to sound cheeky askin theat) just if it was ur parents im sure they wouldnt want u to loose your car or if its the bank im sure they wont be pressing for £500. you not got an over draft then you wont pay intrest and you can slowly gain back your capital

hope it turns out well matey

selling the micra should be a last resort lol,

and you didn't even get to finish the wing mirror mods

nah nah me mams told me to sell the car, mate ####e thats went on this afternoon about 50 quid is unreal! and it me mam i owe, shes told me to "get out" and i if i dont shes foneing the police to get me out so, not happy familys over fifty quid! bit stupid but there ya got, ta for the advixe guys, im just gonna edited off in the car at the min to cool off, or go to a mates etc, ta for the support,

£50 mobile bill? Well there's a good saving to be made there I reckon, unless you really must ring loads of people...

I have twice that on my credit card that i'm running down, and other than a few quid in interest a month I don't even think about it.

Don't flog it just to cover your debt now - what about next month's bills?

I hope you get what it's worth and you get yourself out of the (actually quite small) hole soon. Chin up dude :)

Edit -
Ah - I wrote this while you were posting. Sorry to hear the strife you're getting... Your Mum kicks you out over fifty quid??! Going out in a car with no Tax, MOT or insurance might make your situation worse!

I blame the parents.

harsh mate,

my bro owes me £210 and he was supposed to pay me before christmas.... last year!!!

thats the other thing, cars are great to escape in, going for a cruse on your own really clears your head :) my mate #### me off once and i went for a 300 mile cruse whilst listening to a 3 hour long live show by paul van dyke :) made my day :D

seriously mate, get any old job, just for a week or so, cars are so useful to have.

nah not in my car me mates. i need to go in town to look for a job but not walkin 4 miles take me about 1 1/2 to do, im cooling down abit now, ya dunno what to think when ya called an embaressment and a failure!

i have a Ps2 and Xbox i never use, few stone of copper in the yard aswell, may sell them, just there were presents one christmas n i dont like selling crimbo gear, but i never use them! may even sell the item i luv with my heart, my sony ericson W800i :(

my own mother, then said shes getting the police to get me out if i dont go. im going down the civic later, see about housing, harsh move at 17, but for the best hopfully!

as for the mirrors there in the body shop getting painted n finished up nice, screw it im keeping the car, to much time money n effort gone into it lol.

Dude i've been there got the tear stains (so to speak). i've currently got to pay £2400 within 6 months cause i agreed to start saving for a house....

thats £400 a month! i would love to have that level of debt and no more. best thing is to get online and start searching for a job even part time will get the money flowing.

Yeah ur going to feel like poo and yes people will say nasty crap about you and to you but pull through - if need be take the car off the road for a month or two, it'll give you time to play around with it as well. just don't sell it.

lol. its never moved since august 2005! i took it off the drive the weekend to clean it, never moved, im sure that is doing the engine no gud lol1

R05_Micra said:
my own mother, then said shes getting the police to get me out if i dont go. im going down the civic later, see about housing, harsh move at 17, but for the best hopfully!

as for the mirrors there in the body shop getting painted n finished up nice, screw it im keeping the car, to much time money n effort gone into it lol.

that is soooo harsh mate, what about giving up colage and getting a full time job?

don't even try to move out at 17, my mate was kicked out at 18 and he's living with me because he just can't get a house... and you need a full time job to have a house...

I really hope you get it all sorted out, maybe your mum is flipping about something different and taking it out on you, talk to her :)

if it's on the drive start it up for half hour each week just to keep the engine ok.

As for your mother - i'm sure she wont be able to do that legally untill ur 18 but i think it was said out of anger - i'd say go in amake amens.

Remember Blood is thicker that petrol! LOL

take it you don't want my bumper then?

thats ok i've sold it anyway:grinning:

well im feeling better now, just a little hungry :) cheers for the help guys, the cars off the market and im lookin for jobs now, am quitting college when i can and trying to get an office job, good money (at 17 anywyas) lol!
maccy D's are taking people lol, bit emmbarsing, but if its gonna get me car on the road, i will do it hah

R05_Micra said:
well im feeling better now, just a little hungry :) cheers for the help guys, the cars off the market and im lookin for jobs now, am quitting college when i can and trying to get an office job, good money (at 17 anywyas) lol!
maccy D's are taking people lol, bit emmbarsing, but if its gonna get me car on the road, i will do it hah

i can can get u an application form for nissan if u want:down:

ill drop down dead the first month i dont overdraw or owe somone summat!!
if i was on ten times the cash im on now,,i would stil over spend

its only money,,dont see why people get so stressed

lol rik, ill be in alot more debt soon, im after a brand dew car, im feelin class now, i got it all out haha, and sorry i called you grat grant mate, ere well they are scuffed, one is quite bad, but i payed £100 for em, got quoted £220 to get em redipped so £330 aint bad, they are £460 with non brand tyres lol, probs let em go for about £90 or sumthin, but you've 1st refusal k mate?

why not just get a pay as you go phone?

if you work it out for example say a £30 line rental a month x12 months = £360 a year plus any calls if not got any free calls and texts or go over the free calls and text limit,

imo contract phones and credit cards are the devil and cause more problems than they fix

where did u get the open grill still looking eveywere for one but cant dind one u whant to sell........

Just show your mum that your making an effort to get a job and get some cash to pay off the debt.

Im currently 2,700 and a £700 overdraft, paying off £100 a month and i only got paid £350 this month. Really stressful, especially when your looking for a new job.

But Life goes on mate. You'll get things sorted im sure.

Fordy said:
why not just get a pay as you go phone?

if you work it out for example say a £30 line rental a month x12 months = £360 a year plus any calls if not got any free calls and texts or go over the free calls and text limit,

imo contract phones and credit cards are the devil and cause more problems than they fix

not wen you can get 750 txt and 750 mins to any network and the latest phone for £30 a month,then a new phone every 12/18 month

dont have a credit card so cant coment

jesus...£457 debt thats f/all...

im in bout £5000 creditcard debt not including slc money nor my 1000 bank over draft which im into...

my monthly phonebill comes in at £100 ish give or take a tenner... my gf likes to talk...lol...

am determined to pay off all my debts before i finish uni...

most importantly actually save some pennies...

Back