Is this any good

PeteST24

Ex. Club Member
http://www.micrasport.com/product.a...6&CAT_ID=116&P_ID=177&btnProduct=More+Details

Hopefully I will be getting some money over the christmas and birthday period and I need an exhaust. I dont see the point in me getting a standard back box and then later changing it so I would rather change the whole system now. So...Is that system any good? It looks good and as it includes a decat is good value.

Has anyone got one fitted that they can take some pictures of and/or a video so I know how loud it is. Dont want too loud but I like to hear it (my excuse for the window being open all the time :D)

Pete

i have this fitted to mine!! sounds nice, but thats todo with my janspeed manifold aswell, but its not to loud.

no videos, but here is a pic of the back box tip!!

Attachments

• DSC00428.jpg
    DSC00428.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 223
Cheers Napster, looks nice especially with your back bumper :)

Well it looks like I will be working next weekend too so that should be more than enough to pay for it before christmas :D
Then I can spend my money on other parts like a steering wheel

I had one, well worth the money and did sound great.
But then if you have the tools to make mandrel bent pipes and can weld then your better off making it yourself. Although materials at that quality would be pushing for at least £140 (piping 20 centre bullet box 40 and back box 80.

No I dont have the ability to make my own exhaust. Well hopefully early December will see me having this exhaust :D

Back