exhaust back box

Needless to say, the straight swap one will be better with it being designed for the car, and you could fit it yourself. Though the universal one will be cheaper..

Neither will give you great gains, and probably sound fairly similar, so go with what you can afford.

go for the bolt on one designed for the car. will probably sound less extreme and wont work out much more expensive!

well yeah but I have to pay for the universal one unless I can get out of a auction buy in now somehow. Id prefer the ashley one but I have to buy it regardless

could always stick it back on ebay..
At least contact the seller and see if you can not have to pay for it..

Or be annoying and just not pay, but suffer the negative feedback.

offer to pay for his insertion fee if you don't want bad feedback.

i'd personally go for the other one if i had the money, would suit the car more

yeah to be honest I do prefer the Ashley one myself. see what he says, being a binding contract and all that. otherwise I could get both. although I dont really want the universal one. I bet id lose money on that unless someone on here wants it?

Lol I love the fact that the seller of the first one claims it will give my Micra a 15-20bhp increase - wonder if he has a dyno printout to prove it?! In fact, you could probably use this to your advantage, just send him a message saying that you have spoken to a mechanic and you now realise that it won't give you that sort of power increase so you don't want it anymore. Then accuse him of a misleading ad and see what he says :)

Go for the second one.

can i cancel the bid then Ive messaged him like 3 times already. It will not give 15 to 20 bhp gains even i know that and will not cause mot failure cause il still have both cats on wtf?

Right I just spoke to my mate whos a mechanic. Do you actually have a dyno printout to prove it does increase that much if not I do not want it anymore as Id imagine it will no way gain that much.

Back