Intermittent audible warning inside the cabin!!!

Now and then the interior audible warning sounds and i have trouble locating the reason why this is.
A few weeks i had a probelm with the tailgate door latch/ lock, is this related?.
Would appreciate any feedback :p
56 (dec) reg K12 Sport owner

Hey Dragonmaster,
To be fair it only started about 2 weeks ago after we had snow, and my boot would not unlock, then 2 days later it unlocked but when closed would not stay on the latch, as it kept releasing itself!.
Seem ok now, but the buzzer keeps sounding then when parked up the boot wont release.
Abit concerned as only owned it like 6 months
Mine is same colour as yours, thats what sold it to me hehehe.

Does the noise only happen when trying to unlock the boot ?
Its fine until you turn on the ignition and turn over the engine, then about 2/3 minutes pass and the noise starts.
It will be constant until you then turn off the ignition, remove the keys and then the noise stops again.
However afterwards when you go to the boot to open it , its locked when the rest of the doors are unlocked.

When I try to lock my doors with the button by the handbrake when I have a door or the boot open it beeps, maybe something to do with that? Other beeps I can think that my car makes is handbrake or fuel low, on my dad's note it beeps if you don't put your seatbelt on as well.

Hello Everyone, the problem seems to have stopped for the moment. I will monitor the problem and see what happens. Thank you for your comments and feedback its much appreciated. Happy Micraing :)

Back