Interior neons

Thinking of installing some in the passenger footwell, under the passenger seat theres a bunch of cables with one having a plastic connector could i wire them into here? any ideas what the cables are for?

Or wire them via the sidelight so they come on automatically or via a switch so they can be turned off if you see the Hot Fuzz, lol.

What ever you do don't use a multi-socket and have wires everywhere. Please.

Olly, How much current are you drawing for you in car neons? If you draw too much you could over heat cabling or blow a fuse. If your going to have a lot of in car neons better off using a relay just in case.

None now, but before they were LED neons which use like 350mA or sommat. Next I'm giving them a fresh feed and a separate switch.
I'm not big on neons though, the chavs have ruined their image.

You see Chavs they just stick them on where they are visable, if you take time and put them in inconspicous places and are visable makes you not a chav, lol.

I'm not putting neons or LED's on the exterior of my MIcra until I have some sort of body kit, but as it's getting darker sooner these days interior leds are good.

Get yourself down to Halfrauds and look in the Prism section There's some Blue Flood LED's that are really bright and really small.

Mr. Burrows.

Got any pics of your car and what are you installing LED's or Neons?

Mr. Burrows.

Got any pics of your car and what are you installing LED's or Neons?[/QUOTE]

im installing neons, i want to try and hide them as best as possible so can only see the light and not the tube.

I'll take some photos and load them up tomorrow :grinning:

That led bulb I got from you is great, lights up my car better than the 12 inch neons I had lol. And if I turn it on/off quickly people pull over for me :D

i had some and wired them to the back of the 12v power outlet! and put the inverter behind where the cup holders are, also had the switch just coming out above where the plasic surround from the cup holders are. the passenger side one was well hidden, the drivers one i found a bit harder to hide and you could see a bit of it from the back seat.

Back