Installing panhard

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
For a whiteline one, the adjustable/threaded end goes on the drivers side of the car. Comparing the stock one and whiteline one as Tyrie mentioned, should give you the best idea of how it's meant to go on.

---dens

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Can you check what shape your adjustable panhard rod is? the one on evade's link has a kind at the left hand end and bends up toward where it mounts to the chassis.

My one I got from Nick about 3 years ago is straight, it still fits, but there is evidence underneath that it hits the chassis on hard bumps...

CMF_snapsecond

» CMF Member
mine is a nizmo... it only goes on one way. as there is one hole for a bolt, and the other end fits onto a metal thing, only one way...
i also had the car jacked up, as their was no pressure on the rod then, when u undo the bolts.. my adjusting nut is in the middle, and i just adjusted it to my liking after it was on and tight, then wheel alignment... the whole thing took about an hour with my mate anthony, from option 1.. easy

goody

CMF_deNs

» CMF Member
muzza WROTE:

"So the thread goes on the left? I thought it went that way well that's how I put it so yeah

'Left' can mean anything, depending on what perspective you're looking at the car from. I did answer your question in the second reply of this thread:

deNs WROTE:

"For a whiteline one, the adjustable/threaded end goes on the drivers side of the car. Comparing the stock one and whiteline one as Tyrie mentioned, should give you the best idea of how it's meant to go on.

---dens

It should look exactly as it does in evade's link above.

---dens

Back