Initial D stage 3 & 4 dvds...

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
ive brought the first stage and second stage anime box sets..but iam struggling to find the third and fourth box set stages in the uk...

i know the third one is deffo out, not sure if the fourth has been realsed in the uk yet..

can anyone find me a link where i can buy the third and fourth anime dvds from? as ive looked on google and ebay with no joy.

cheers
dan

As far as i'm aware the 3rd and 4th stages have only been fan translated... I'm almost definately sure that the 4th stage is only available fansubbed.

Seriously though, i support buying the DVD's to show support, and once you've bought them download the fansubbed versions, the musics better (cheesy but suits the type of program it is), the dialogues better even though i don't speak japanese, for some reason they've got the voices of what you'd expect on a 5 year old kids cartoon on the english version.

i refuse the buy the english ones because they changed the names of the charcters and gave them names like bob and stuff lol, rather just read english subtitles :p

Back