Initial D movie on at teeside

Ian

Ex. Club Member
This is the only north east place i think is showing it. Would anyone be interested to go on a sunday morning next week?

is that the chinese initial D movie you're going to show? its very good, its basically about a perfectly modified AE86 beating skylines and evos down a japanese hill! (sry for giving the storyline away!)

its a good movie tho n its not got a stupid hollywood plot worth a watch personally i thought it was awsome when i saw it bout a month ago with subtitles at my mates jw is the cinema version dubbed or sub titles?

i seen it a few month back. I just wanna see it on the big screen? Where did you go Ian? To teeside also?

tse_adam said:
is that the chinese initial D movie you're going to show? its very good, its basically about a perfectly modified AE86 beating skylines and evos down a japanese hill! (sry for giving the storyline away!)

:laugh:

ive been tryin to find a cinema near me to watch it. already got it on my laptop but wanna see it on the big screen. but its only showing at arthouse cinemas and theyre isnt one within 100miles of me

i wanted to see it on the big screen :p i have the special edition box set with jigsaw stickers and photook! the movie is abit crap compaired to the actual serries!! anybody esle got the lot on DVD??? i remember wwatching 12 episodes in a row!! man my eyes hurt!

nooo dont download buy it they only just scrapped a 4th season because there funds ran out :( if they dont make up the cash 5th stage wont get made!! iv sen the 4th stage but im still bying it as its awsome! my box set stage 1, 2, movie stage 3 the special blue sileighty side movie and all tthe battels on a seperate battle DVD was £80 deliverd.. great value :D

Back