Induction Kit...do you have one???

C

chris_k11

hi
as it says looking for an induction kit for a k11 new or used let me know can pay through pay pal
cheers
chris

i have a custom made stainless steel induction pipe with a filter, it moves the filter to just behinf the battery, cost me £130 and has been on the car around 7 month, might be prepared to let it go depending how much your willing to offer

i have a unopened brand new in the box universal induction cone performance air filter kit. comes with adaptors for varios size inlet. so it should fit ok onto the throttle body like the K&N micra kit does. £15 inc postage.

hmm
looking more like the 571 or pipercross and i think titch yours will be over my budget but cheers any ways
chris

chris_k11 said:
hmm
looking more like the 571 or pipercross and i think titch yours will be over my budget but cheers any ways
chris

lol that was Paynee..i was looking for one a few months ago cheapest i found was on Faster filters.. was 50 something quid..good price, dunno if u wanted to go cheaper though..

EDIT: Is only 38 quid!!

RE: RE: Induction Kit...do you have one???

Glenn said:
chris_k11 said:
hmm
chris

lol that was Paynee..i was looking for one a few months ago cheapest i found was on Faster filters.. was 50 something quid..good price, dunno if u wanted to go cheaper though..

total amount on that faster filters site is £50.

Beachboy said:
Glenn said:
chris_k11 said:
hmm
chris

total amount on that faster filters site is £50.

ahh right cheers, wasnt sure how much p+p was...still a good price though, that is how much they usually are new without the p+p..

guys cheers for you time,
while im here dont spose anybody has a 3" back box they wanna get rid of???
got paid today so trying to blow my pay packet and im getting bored of me car standard
cheers
chris

recieved PM m8, sent u another PM k, also sent you an email to your normal email account, regards:].

ok forget the exhaust i just orderd an ashley back box

MTB i didnt get your email??

just to let you know i now have everything sorted
cheers for your time guys
chris

Back