Impul Manifold and other toys!

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
Hi all, i just got back from japan and some of my toys have already arrived in the mail! Im in the process of fitting the power steering conversion at the moment so i thought i might install the manifold while my hands are dirty. Some people have emailed me regarding the manifold specs, so i thought i might post some pictures. i have also finally mated the japanese tacho cluster to the aussie micra. its a little bit of a mission but seems to work ok. im not sure if the fuel gauge is reading properly though. also fitted the c's quickshift as well. That has made a huge difference. anyway, here are some pics.

Attachments

• 13077.jpg
    13077.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 21

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi GTRHolic,

Wow, I am so envious of all these awesome parts you have found for your Micra !. I look forward to checking out your car and these modifications to it at the next meeting.

Thanks for posting these pictures. I will now be able to show these to a local exhaust place and see if they can make up something similar for me.

CMF_airone

» CMF Member
thx GTRHOLIC, very useful pictures,
but if You can post some data about this manifold. especially pipes diameter (could be outside diameter) and pipes lenght.

It would be great if You can measure the manifold and post A,B,C and D dimensions as on the picture.

Attachments

• 13132.jpg
    13132.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 25

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
i actually had the dimensions b4 i bolted it on..... but i typed it into my phone and it got cleared!ill try to get to it again soon. but i can only give a circumference this time.

CMF_GTRHOLIC

» CMF Member
while im at it... is anyone interested in buying this manifold just trying to get some eoi at the moment. cos im thinking of going turbo. its really is... really pretty. ask yom! hes driven it too and even with the standard pea shooter of an exhaust it goes heaps better!

Back