Improving handling qualities

In case anyone else is trying to improve the handling of their Pao, I can let you know that stabilizer bars from a Sentra, Mini Cooper, ford Focus and Fiesta, Chevy Spark and Aveo, and Fiat 500 are all too wide to be modified for the Pao. I am still searching. Does anyone know of a car that is available in the USA that might have a stabilizer bar that could be modified to fit?

hi ya
I know theres some guys on the Nissan Pao Facebook group that have done this..... most of the guys are replacing the suspension with coilovers as well as anti-roll bars with positive results..... if you ask your question there you will definitely get an answer.

Someone from the forum has one and is checking on the shipping cost. If that is not reasonably affordable, I may work out the correct shape and dimensions and have one custom built. I heard about a company in North Carolina that will make one for less than $500US. I thought I could get the arb for a total of $200US or less, so the custom arb will put the other upgrades on hold.
It is a shame that shipping from Malaysia is so expensive. There are some nice suspension packages at good prices. Shipping charges are so high that even free parts would be overpriced. Malaysia still sells parts for my Sunny Sport Coupe, which makes the shipping rates even more painful.

Someone from the forum has one and is checking on the shipping cost. If that is not reasonably affordable, I may work out the correct shape and dimensions and have one custom built. I heard about a company in North Carolina that will make one for less than $500US. I thought I could get the arb for a total of $200US or less, so the custom arb will put the other upgrades on hold.
It is a shame that shipping from Malaysia is so expensive. There are some nice suspension packages at good prices. Shipping charges are so high that even free parts would be overpriced. Malaysia still sells parts for my Sunny Sport Coupe, which makes the shipping rates even more painful.
you need some of these

Attachments

• 12036680_892374884132941_8733119019777149639_n.jpg
    12036680_892374884132941_8733119019777149639_n.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 413
I do need a set of those. I have seen a few coilover sets that are almost affordable, too.
I finally got my front and rear anti-roll bars, but haven't had time to install them yet. I had to remove the lowering springs and go back to the stock springs because my tires were scrubbing when I turned or hit a bump. I'll be looking at alternative suspension choices soon.

you need some of these

mine are full race/comp spec but there are more affordable ones in the range. They are designed by a lotus U.K trained suspension engineer. for a set like mine would set you back somewhere over 500 GBP including billet camber tops

Big Jas,

Can you give a website or email for those coilovers? I have a '90 Pao and a '91 Figaro that need help from a squishy ride. I an also trying to find vent window seals if anyone has any suggestions.

Big Jas,

Can you give a website or email for those coilovers? I have a '90 Pao and a '91 Figaro that need help from a squishy ride. I an also trying to find vent window seals if anyone has any suggestions.
Google F Tuned Racing Suspension in Malaysia, Wan Ahmad Farouk is the owner and is a great guy and very helpfull

I managed to fit Vauxhall Corsa coilovers to my pao without too much work, that being said I have a k11 front end disc brakes, engine, gearbox etc.
Not sure how they would go on a full k10 pao.

Back