import parts etc

i am lookin at doin a turbo conversion and would like to know how much it will cost for these following parts sent in to uk from austrailia.

all prices taken from datrats

all prices are in pounds as my pound symbol dont work on my keyboard-lol

uprated clutch = 130
uprated radiator = 275
uprated conrods = 612
uprated pistons = 550
lightend flywheel = 318

all together = 1886

however what extra charges will be added ie tax import duty n other things?

or maybe AMY can help out here?

thanks alot stephen :D

Hmm - may be able to source a cheaper radiator in the U.k, get a clutch from here also. Will save a bit of cash. To get them all here, looking at about £2000 + i'd say

why not try some motorsport firms here in the u.k....micras are popular rally cars

:eek: then add on the turbo, manifold, getting it plumbed in plus remapping. And then suspension and brake upgrades, costly but probably worth the fun factor :)

it also depends onif you can ship it over together in one go..if you have to ship them all seperate it will ccost alot more

y i want amy involved, as her and her bf do this for a living mayb they can sort that out for me, if not it will prob be speaking to ed time-lol

Yeah I know it gets a bit confusing, both of us use the forums etc perhaps I should change my user name or something?

Cheers

Amy

amy: my cheque is due in 4 week..i wil be intouch with you soon.i still want those parts i havent forgot!

Back