i-pod trouble

B

Ben

Sorry, not car related but i dont know who else to ask. Basically myparent bought me a 30GB Photo i-pod for xmas. Lately ive been having loads of bother with it, it wuld crash and not respond to anything and then the other day it just turned off and wen i went to turn it back on it comes p with a little folder with an exclamation mark on it. That is all that haopens then it turnsback off again.

I have looked all over the apple website. through the FAQ's etc and downloaded the repair thing that it says to use wen this happens but to no avail. Anyone know what i can do? I checked the warranty on the apple site and it says i have 100 and so many days warranty left. How do i go about getting it fixed?

ah the joys of owning an ipod lol but let me try remember what to do the reset would not sort ur problem tho if i remember correctly u have to do something with the power wire like plug it in using the main plug not comp n something like u download a program from apple that lets u format the ipod or flash it or something i cant remember exactly now its been ages think the program might be a updater or something not 100% tho good luck but i cant remember where if ound my info i take a quick look into my favs n c if its still there

Back