i hate potholes :O but she passed her mot wooo :)

k11_whore

Steve :)
footwide and half foot deep pothole bust my front right wheel hub and council wont pay out is there somehow i can pursue it as it was at night and filled by puddle on a corner so couldnt see it was there and no yellow spray paint around it :S help please ??? cost me £100 pound to get fixed :down:

I dunno how it works in N Ireland but here if something like that damages your car then they need to pay for the damage. I suppose youd need to prove it aswell.

Just like if a standard ride height car scrapes on a speedbump it has to be ripped out....

iv got pictures and the damage extent cause by it cause wasnt driveable had to be picked up i did the proper email and sent pictures and they said its under repair, if it was under repair wheres the yellow spray paint they paint around it and waitin word back from them, im gettin my bill back of them cause it takes the #### :/ just wana know where i stand about it :S

I reckon you're fully entitled to a compensation payment for the repair. I wrecked an alloy in Salford a couple of years ago, cost me £180 for a new one. There were no witnesses but by the time I got back there the morning after with a camera, it was bloody filled in grr.

i got the recovery guy as witness and he got pictures so iv got all the evidence, its filled in now i think theyr gona say its my fault so they can do anythin they can to get out of compensation,

claim for a neck injury im sure its been done before not that i would condone such action but pot holes and lack of council action does make me mad grr

wooohooo i finally got through to them and have gave me compensation, gave em invoice of the damage done which was £100 and what was done to repair and they paid me a extra 100 so in theory it really didnt cost me anythin and made 100 quid out of it, happy happy happy :) just been down local scrappy aswell and found a gx micra facelift and robbed rear spoiler, foglight headlight stalk and took the front fogs off and shall be wirin up, does the 2001 k11 1.0s facelift have the connection leads ready straight for plug and play and with the fog stalk is there a wire to connect onto? thanks

my dad got everything paid for when he hit a big pot hole on his bike 3 feet wide 6 feet long wheel trim deep blew both tyres out and bent both rims

Back