I Feel the need

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Well been pissing down pickhandles for last 2 days.
Today its all mist and very fine rain.
So its off for about a 2 hour drive both ways in Whitey. Be its first long drive since the re build.
Weather conditions just great with cool moist air being sucked into the stump puller.
A bit of AC/DC ,Bon Jovi,Guns & Roses will set the mood.
Fire it up!!!

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Fire Up for sure!

Sounds all too good, I'd love to get around to boosting my k11, but haven't had the time this past year. I am so envious of all these forced micras that keep popping up lately.

Let us know how it goes in the wetter conditions. I dont think you have an LSD in whitey at the moment from memory of what I have read so it will be interesting to see how it goes with all this new torque from you most recent mods :p

How long have you predicted it will be before you're wanting to tinker with that SC14 blower you have on "loan" from Errol?

hehe

Have fun!

Tom

CMF_White Knight

» CMF Member
Very funny Daily Ricer.Lol November rain in October!!
Well Whitey home after a 220kl round trip. A lot of up and down many hills while making sure I was seeing 120kph most of the time plus rounding up the slow movers.On and off boost and was well not driving it in save petrol mode.
So averaged 9kl/litre which was what I expected.
So reckon on mainly flat roads sticking to 5th gear and just cruising around 10 kl/litre will be about it.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Yeah, I realised I had my months mixed up as soon as I hit send, Doh! I think I am just looking forward to December for the xmas/new years period and my time off work.

Its so sad to think that fuel economy decreases at almost the same rate as engine power output increases. But I would definately say that the "grin factor" helps take the pain away.

Back