I Bought A New Car!!!!!!! Yay!!!!

its a dog the sills are shot brake pipes and needs alot of work doing i highly recommend you dont buy it

lol nah i lied, if i had 350 quid in my bank i would of brought it tbh

theres to many super s's in the club now looks like i might sell mine and buy something rarer like a st lol

since you will be down my way if you pick it up from wisbechistan if you want me to give it a quick look over for you i wouldnt mind

mate i was beginning to not like you!!! but now yer me best mate! lol.. you made me worry sooooooooooooooooooooo much i can never forgive you. you know that feeling when you loose yer wallet and you have just withdrawn loads of dosh. ...... so coming with me to have a look should be the least you can do for me! lol only joking mate. i want to get it ASAP so prob tommorow evening. when i know the details of pickup i will send u a PM. man i cant wait to get it!

dude its 30 miles away from me so pm me a post code or where to meet you and we could convoy to it as i want to see this in the flesh

if your going past peterborough extra services on the A1(M) we could meet there if your going that way

if for some reason i cant make it mate, i warn you not to speed at all around peterborough or wisbechistan as speed cameras are hiden very well and if the suns out so is the coppers in the 100's of unmarked cars they have

I know about the cameras around there, i nearly got done on the way to the motorbike show last time i went. but thanks for the heads up :) .. i will let you know AS SOON as i do.. i litrally JUST pressed buy it now so i havent had anything from the seller, which is fair enough at 11pm lol.

Arnold... fancy another little blat up the a24 next weekend :p hehehe

EDIT:

I have just recieved the postcode on the ebay automated invoice thingy.. its PE135JD.

EDIT 2:

If you put that in google maps and click on satalite i think you can see it!!! hehehe

I will prob be going up there tonight around 6/7pm mate if thats still ok for you to come with me?? i know my way around a car but 2 pairs of eyes have more chance of spotting something than 1! would apprieciate the help. Cheers!

right guys ive just got in from meeting with Courior and looking around the lovely super s hes got himself

the car has got a minter interior than what ed sold me, this car had been used as a to and from the shops car (old person) thus the 45k on the clock and the sweat sounding engine,

topped up the oil (seller had some we could use) and topped the water up and its ready for the trip home to its new home in london

my only regret was not having £350 in the bank when it was one ebay

dont think he will be on here for awhile as all he will be doing is driving it constantly as he loves it lol

like i said mate good to see you and meet up, we will deffinatly have to meet up again and show off our super s's :laugh:

Glad you got a good one bud! I best get those mods on my 1.0 as it probably wont be quicker than yours now! :p - What you going to do with your other K10?

hi all. well... am i impressed or what... how can a non modified micra handle and go so well??!! had no worries keeping up and beating my unties astra 1.6 sport. goes pretty well around corners as well!! AND its better on fuel than the 1 litre. 58mpg according to the manual!! ... as Fordy said its got 45K and a full service history. the arches are in need of some tlc but its nothing some elbow grease and a tin of spray wont fix. inside it is miiiiiiiiiiiiiint. like new! everything works as it should and cruising at 80-90 is something my 1.0LS can only dream of! on the bit of private land i found i managed 105mph and i rekon it still had a tiiiiincy bit more in it (98 on GPS). i will be taking lots off of my old micra, such as fuel filter, air filter, wheels (new tyres 800miles old), sound system, blue dash LED's, and of course the BOGE shocks! once im done moving everything over to the SS i will put my LS up on here for sale. it has some nice mods such as SS clocks and mirrors, SS Spoiler, Volt Meter, clock/temp unit, and 90% GSX optional extras inside like all the extra plastic and shelves etc. but thats for another thread.

Fordy... i cannot thank you enough for comming with me. When i first saw the car i just focused on the rust and thought... OH NO!! but then u said it was easily fixable and the motor etc was sweet so that took some relief off my shoulders!! had a nice little blat with ya to the petrol station and lost my untie in our wing mirrors lol! your car is SPOT ON mate and i wish mine will be up to that standard soon... I cant type in words how happy i am to finally have a Super S!! ROCK ON!!!!! (now wheres me keys?)

Back