Service indicator reset

D

DAVO

Can anyone tell me how to reset the service indicator on my 1.2 sport +. I took it to a garage for a service (not the main dealer - too expensive) and his service schedule information for 2006 only showed the old style dash where there is a computer above the radio used to reset the service counter. I have the built in 6 CD changer, therefore he was unable to reset the counter. I dont want to have to pay Nissan to reset it for me. - PLEASE HELP!!

you have to press 2 buttons of the trip computer together. i dont remember exactly which ones but first go to the page that says about service km/miles and then try pressing "ok" and the "down arrow" or "mode" . Of course you have to be parked to do that and not moving the car.

Thing is there isnt a trip computer, well there is, but it is under the speedo and controlled from the steering wheel. When I press the " i " button I can get, MPG, A trip, B trip, Av mph and time. The service interval only comes on when I start the car an flashes for about 5 seconds.

show the distance to the next maintenance
when the set distance is reached the wrench symbol in the combination meter illuminates.
use the following procedure to set the distance
ignition switch on
press and hold the clock switch about 3 sec while the maintenace distance and wrench mark are displayed about 5 seconds after turning the ignition
change to the distance setting mode . the maintenance distance and wrench will flash
while there are flashing press the clock switch to display the current maintenance distance
press the clock switch again to increase the setting distance in 500 km incresments
the maximum setting is 31500km . pressing the click switch one more time after this will return the setting to 0 .
when the setting procedure is complete do not touch the switch for 5 seconds in order for the setting to be registered.

;) i have just seen the manual didnt now about that trip computer.

WHAT A DIME BAR!!

Just read the manual.....AGAIN.....and done it!! Cheers for the help peeps!

Back