how do you fit centrol locking and electric windows

how do you fit e/w c/l????? to my 1998 k11 micra :D ive seen micras with it but i cant understand why mine hasnt got it? oh and by the way its a two door and its a twister.

Thanks again :blues:

im sure its simple. once you have all the parts i.e. wiring, runners, locking mechanisms, doorcards etc i think its a 12v supply and an earth......the whole dash and bits have to come out to hide the wiring properly

Not always that easy, although the electric windows will all plug in i believe the lower spec models are missing some important wires from the connectors. So you either need to do some clever wiring or get the whole wiring loom from themicra that had elecy windows which is a pain.

you dont need the whole loom just the wires that run from each door behind the dash for both the c/l and e/w of the donor car. me and glen done a swap on mines in about 4 hours before. that was a low spec micra without any of the wires

On this topic would the e/w system out of a k11 fit a k10? Just I've got use to a few mod cons and want e/w in the 10

I maybe able to help, I have a K11 Super S without Central locking and electric windows (Jan 1993 "K"reg), I took the whole system out from another Super S (Aug 1994 "N"reg) which was a year younger then mine, It took me 2 weeks on and off to install it and it works fine, I need to find my notes "wiring diagram" to help... PM me your problems and I should be able to help.

Back