how cool are micras

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

i_h8_micrawaves

btw i am lying micras are cottages in which all you batty boys go for some indulgent dogging! u should all be shot in the head to make my life complete. i hope u 1 litre boys are hung like horses cause your cars certainly wont pull the ladies but might pull the lads. get a proper life

sweet i love a person who hates micras - what car do you drive my little bum chum?

Ever kissed a girl son?

lol he must have such a sad life if he feels the need to express himself like that bed he's a sad lonely depresive who needs to take his anger out on the world

thanks for popping bye and showing what a fool you really are.

byeeeeeee!

Kev

reminds me of a song dedicated to people who post stuff like that.

"he was 25 years old, before he was kissed. and then he found that he prefered a swift one off the wrist"

Ok we have all laughed at the silly little boy, let's leave him in peace so he can hopefully he can try and pass his 11 plus exam now.

:stewieloc

Hey thanks for your constructive contribution to our community. Your head of IT at Strathclyde uni will be receiving a nice complaint about you detailing your IP address and time of post. Use uni computers to actually do uni work you idiot.

Code:
person:       Bruce Rodger
address:      IT Services
address:      University of Strathclyde
address:      100, Cathedral Street
address:      Glasgow
address:      G4 0LN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back